Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rocky Belavidorico's ROYALTY Horses

Rocky Belavidorico's* description of the Royalty horses:
"The Royalty Horse is a Pure White Arabian project I have been working on for some time now as a result of having many white horses ruined by gloom. A Royalty Horse is Pure White Arabian with Long Mane, Long Tail, Quad-High, No Gloom. I have bred different eyes into them such as Earth Element, Fire Element, Yin Yang, Cirque, etc. I have chosen to leave the eye optional for more than 1 reason. First, quite simply there are so many eyes I would love to see in these Beautiful horses. Second, I want other breeders to have a choice. Third, Royalty symbolizes many cultures and times and has been devinely expressed throughout the ages and has many faces as will the Royalty Horse. Fourth, each horse can be as Unique as Royalty is itself !! There is no other Royalty Horse. I have mentioned it to a few and seen it in discussion in Ameretto group and have heard others throwing the idea around, so now I have decided to come forward with it. I am thankful to everyone who has shown their love for these Beautiful Horses!"

The Royalty Horse
White Arabian
Earth Element** (show with YinYang eye)
Long Mane
Long Tail
Coat Gleam High
Coat Luster High
Hair Gleam High
Hair Luster High

*Information taken from a notecard I received titled The Royalty Horse
** Note Rocky indicates that any eye is acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment